During the free initial interview, Mary Hirschmugl provides a safe, professional environment for you to share your past history, family origin information and current day issues that are creating distress. She will work with you to create an effective treatment plan so the proper focus will be maintained as the most important issues are resolved. She will help you recognize your progress with core issues throughout the course of the treatment.
We offer the following services and more! The first session is free of charge!
- Sexual Trauma / Addiction / Codependency
- Children, Adolescents & Families
- Affairs & Infidelity / Intimacy / Internet Issues
- Anger Management Programs (Approved through Courts)
- Anxiety & Stress Management
- Women’s Issues: Menopause, Weight Issues, Sexuality Issues
- Marital Problems, Separation / Divorce Adjustment
- Teen ADD
- Adults ADHD
- Art Therapy
- EAP Services Offered / Probation Counseling
- Domestic Violence Program
- 8 Week Couples Recovery Program
710 East Grand River, Suite 3
Brighton, Michigan 48116
We accept insurance plans and offer adjustable rates. Immediate, evenings and Saturday appointments are available. There is no charge for the first session.